Monday, July 30, 2012

What We've Been Up To...May

**May**

May is one of my favorite months! It's my birth month, marks the end of the school year (Yay!), Derby, and nice weather! :)


1.  Derby-We had a mini derby party at Kara and Justin's with lots of food and drinks! :)



2.  Mother's Day cookout at my parent's house! Matt and I picked up meat, vegetables and cheesecake from Sam's and took it out to my parent's house.  I love celebrating this day with two of the best mothers I know! 



3.  Weekend in Nashville-The weekend before my birthday we were in Nashville for a weekend getaway with Matt's sales team.  It was so fun and so nice because everything was planned and paid for! We went on the General Jackson show boat, stayed at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and had a wonderful steak dinner at Old Hickory Steakhouse.







4.  My 27th Birthday!
Cheesecake Factory! Yum!


I don't like regular cake so my sweet hubby and family got me all my favorite desserts! :)  I'm glad Matt was able to help me eat them! :)


5.  Taking Grayson to the Newport Aquarium (I was able to go twice in May because we took the third graders on a field trip there the beginning of May.  I loved it both times! :)  ) and the Louisville Zoo!


When I went to the Aquarium with school a colleague and I did the penguin encounter and it was so fun to get close to and pet the penguins! They were so cute!

 







"The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller







No comments:

Post a Comment