Monday, August 29, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

Matt and I had such a fun weekend! I love weekends with my husband and family! Friday night we got take out Chinese and watched a movie.  Saturday we had my sister's 30th birthday celebration at Rivue in downtown Louisville! It was so fun! The room revolves while you're eating so you can get a great view of the city.  The food was really good and it was great to spend time with my family and some of my sister's friends.  After dinner we went to Osheas downtown and then ended up making a stop at White Castle before we walked back to the Marriott where Kara and Justin were staying for the night! We stayed out until 2 a.m. and that is probably the latest my sister and I have stayed out or up for that matter in I don't know how long! It was so good to see my sister have such a great night celebrating her birthday! Pics from the birthday celebration will be coming soon.  My camera battery was dead so they are all on my sister's camera. :) 
                                             

On Sunday afternoon Matt and I went to see The Help.  I finished the book on Friday and was dying to see the movie! The movie was so good, but I seem to always like the books better than the movies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment